Simple steps to Import and Export using eMAM/Adobe Premiere:
- Create a new project or open an existing project in Adobe Premiere.
- Open up eMAM panel - Click Windows- Extension –eMAM. Login with username and password from admin
- Once logged in you will see all the Projects/Categories and Assets you have permission for.
- Select the Project/Category or assets you wish to import and click Import
- Make edits using Adobe Premiere.
- When ready, you can send your Adobe Premiere project into eMAM storage by clicking on Export
- eMAM will detect whether any project with same name already exists in the storage.
- If yes, you may update with as a new version the project or rename the project.
- eMAM will prompt you to enter metadata info for the project and its assets
- eMAM detects if assets are already managed in storage and whether new media have been added.
- eMAM will prompt whether u would like to export the new assets into the eMAM storage. If so eMAM can trigger the proxy transcode process.
- eMAM can also trigger premiere sequences for preview.
- The chosen sequences will b exported to eMAM as mp4 files.
Additionally eMAM allows for project Lock, Checkin and Checkout options.