1. Import the Project: In this case, since there are more than one versions of the file we can select the desired version from the pop up
2. Import Options window pops up: Select ‘Check Out’ and select desired options and click OK. This will import the second version to the Premiere.
3. Do some editing: If the editing at workstation 1 is not complete and someone else at work station 2 needs to work on it, current user needs to export the project back to eMAM.
4. Since we have checked out the project other users cannot import the project, and also without exporting the project back to eMAM as a new version the next editor cannot get the changes done by workstation 1
5. Export the project back to eMAM: But this time user doesn’t need to ingest the sequence in to eMAM, since it is still needs to be worked on.
6. Project Metadata window:
· Select files: Select all the files
· Select Sequences: Have not selected any sequences
· Select the ingest profile and click on “Add”
· 7. A new Project version created in eMAM without the sequence in it.