1. Import the project: Select the version of the project and import it.
2. This will import the last unfinished project to the work station 2
3. Editors can do more editing and export the final work to eMAM. In this case we are importing a new file from eMAM for the final edit,
4. Do the editing:
5. Export the Project back to eMAM
6. Since the new asset was imported from eMAM all the 3 files will be shown with an “e” symbol
7. Since this is the final version of the edited sequence, we may need to export it with a High resolution original file. This is where the Export format and Export presets can be used for.
8. By default, eMAM panel has some Export presets, which can be changed or user can add new formats based on their requirement. These changes can be done in the settings window, “Export Preset Settings” window.
All the default options can be removed or edited and new formats can be added too.
9. In this case, we have chosen HD 720p mov as the highres original for the sequence.
10. Now select the ingest profile and click on “Add”
11. Created the Highres mov for the sequence
12. In the dashboard we can see that the sequence has a .mov output file
- If we check the other 2 sequence ingest in the 1st and 2nd version, we can see that the sequence output file was a .mp4 file
- Once the ingest is completed, we can see the final sequence in the “PROJECT” widget, and also all the four versions in the “PROJECT VERISON” widget
- Clicking on the sequence and we can see the final preview in the “TIMELINE PREVIEW” widget
- Also we can see all the exported sequences as separate single assets in the “BROWSE” widget too.
- Users can download the original high resolution Sequence file from the “BROWSE” widget download option.