Follow below steps to shut down and then reboot eMAM servers:
• Stop all eMAM Services running on eMAM Application servers (eMAMAPP & eMAM Transcoder). (Note the names of running services on each server because we don't need to run all eMAM services on those services).
• Once all services are stopped, shutdown both the eMAM Application servers (eMAMApp & eMAM Transcoder).
• Now stop IIS and shut down web server
• Finally shut down SQL Server.
Reboot: The power-up sequence in just opposite of the above order.
• Start SQL server. Please verify that SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service is running on SQL Server when you power-up the server.
• Start web server. Check if IIS is started. If not start it.
• Start application server. Check the list of currently running eMAM services on both eMAM Application servers.
• And finally, start all eMAM window services. All our services follow the naming convention like "eMAMArchiveManager, eMAMDeliveryService, etc."