3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Under the Advanced Settings window, go to the Transcode tab and click on the edit icon to edit the mezzanine.
5. Add the Transcode Preset :
-i "eSourceFile" -y -r eSourceFrameRate -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192 "ePlatformFile.mov" (You can configure your required format here)
6. Select the Platform Location as Original folder or Proxy folder and will save in selected location. If you enable any Platform Options (Download/Playback/Premiere), you can download, playback and import asset to Premiere which can be used for editing process. Now click OK to save the configuration.
7. Please restart the Ingest Manager service.
For any further assistance, please contact eMAM Support.