Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) is a mechanism that uses additional HTTP headers to tell a browser to let a web application running at one origin (domain) have permission to access selected resources from a server at a different origin. A web application makes a cross-origin HTTP request when it requests a resource that has a different origin (domain, protocol, and port) than its own origin.
Here are the steps to configure CORS in Azure Blob:
1. Login to Azure Interface and get the Storage Account and Account Key details.
3. Once you have downloaded it, please rename the .txt to .zip, i.e: BlobConnector.txt to BlobConnector.zip.
4. Extract the zip folder.
5. Now, launch the BlobConnector.exe file.
6. Enter Storage Account and Account Key details and click on Submit.
7. The CORS configuration in Azure Blob is complete!
If you need further help on this, please reach out to email@example.com