You can download and install eMAM App Manager using any of the below mentioned steps:
- From eMAM download.htm page Or,
- From the eMAM Director>My Account Page
You can easily download eMAM App Manager from panels download.htm page. Follow the steps below to download and install the eMAM App Manager on your machine (Windows/Mac).
- Get the URL/the name of the server running your eMAM system from your unit admin, IT department, or from the eMAM support team, to insert it into the URL below. This page lists the latest panel for all the Adobe eMAM apps (InDesign, InDesign, After Effects, InDesign, InDesign, Media Encoder)
2. Based on the type of your machine, click on Windows or Mac button to download App Manager Set Up file.
- Click on the Windows button to download eMAM App Manager Set Up file on your Windows machine.
- Click on the Mac button to download eMAM App Manager Set Up file on your Mac machine.
You can also download and install eMAM App Manager directly from the eMAM Director Interface following steps below:
- Login to eMAM Director interface. Go to the green radial Settings button and then click on My Account.
2. A new window opens up for My Account. On the left-hand side, click on Apps tab.
3. Click on App Manager and based on your machine type, click on Windows or Mac button to download eMAM App Manager Set Up file.
- Once the App Manager Set Up file is downloaded on your machine, run the App Manager Set Up installer.
- App Manager Set Up Wizard window opens up. Click on “Next”. Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
3. Click on “Next”.
4. To confirm installation, click on “Next”.
5. Now confirm installation in your machine by clicking “Yes”. Installation progress bar appears.
6. Click on the “Close” button after the installation process is complete.
7. eMAM App Manager gets installed on your machine and you can see the below icon on your desktop.