Yes, you can resubmit jobs in the Dashboard (Ingest, Delivery, Archive, Cloud and purge). Just select the failed jobs ad click on Resubmit job button.
- Ingest Queue: When resubmitting assets from Ingest queue, you have below options to choose from:
- Priority: Choose priority for this task( 1: Lowest priority (Default), 3: Medium priority, 5: Highest priority)
- Ingest without preview: Jobs will be resubmitted and ingested without a preview copy.
- Auto rename file if already exists: Resubmitted files will be auto renamed if they already exist in the system.
- Ingest without embedded metadata: When files fail as ImageMagick failed to extract embedded metadata, enabling this option will skip the ImageMagick embedded metadata extraction process and will fetch only the basic metadata properties such as filename, author etc. as part of embedded metadata.
- Delivery Queue: When resubmitting jobs in the Delivery queue, you have option to prioritize the task.
- Archive Queue: While resubmitting jobs in the Archive queue, you have option to prioritize the tasks.
- Cloud Queue: When you resubmit jobs in the Cloud queue, the queue automatically gets refreshed and you can see the jobs are resubmitted in the cloud queue.
- Purge Queue: When you resubmit jobs in the Purge queue, the queue automatically gets refreshed and you can see the jobs are resubmitted in the purge queue.